Resolution Of A Broad Range Of Disputes
Construction lawyer Karl Silverberg appreciates that disputes large and small represent an emotional and financial commitment by the client. When a client is involved in a bet-the-company dispute, the situation is especially delicate. A person’s lifetime work and future financial security for his or her family may be at stake.
Mr. Silverberg strives to achieve success for his clients by knowing the case’s facts and the applicable law. Mr. Silverberg strives to provide the highest-quality legal representation before the courts.
The Sorts Of Legal Services We Provide To Construction Clients
The representation that Silverberg P.C. provides includes:
- Construction debt collection and mechanic’s liens
- Construction defect and warranty disputes
- Differing site condition claims
- Total cost claim analysis for damages
- Change order disputes
- Delay claims and acceleration claims
- Wrongful termination and surety issues
- Owner interference and defective drawing claims
- Mechanic’s liens
- Trust fund claims
- Payment bonds
- Creditor representation in bankruptcy
- Prevailing wage issues
- Home improvement contractor issues
- Minority business issues
Whom We Represent
Silverberg P.C. is active in all the lower New York counties: New York (Manhattan), Kings (Brooklyn), Queens, the Bronx, Staten Island, Nassau, Suffolk and Westchester. Our clients include:
Call Our New York City And Long Island Construction Law Services
Attorney Silverberg is available to discuss your construction law needs at any time. Call 631-904-0307 or use the email contact form.