Experienced Legal Representation to the Construction Industry in New York City
- Construction Law
Prior to law school, Mr. Silverberg worked as a professional engineer, and has eight years of experience working as a structural engineer on public sector transportation projects.
Mr. Silverberg represents those in the construction chain including owners, general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, architects, engineers, and construction managers.
- St. John's University School of Law
- J.D. - 2003
- Rutgers University
- M.S. Civil Engineering - 1994
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- B.S.M.E. - 1991
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of New York
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Bar Association, Forum on the Construction Industry
- National Association of the Remodeling Industry, General Counsel LI Chap.
- Long Island Geothermal Energy Organization, General Counsel